Up, Up and Away!

FINALLY! A hot-air balloon! I've been dying to own one.

Actually I bought three, hoping someone will trade for one. :-) One is in storage and the other two are parked "at the fairgrounds."

Since Webkinz doesn't have any type of fairground-type accessories, I've had to make up a lot.

In front Gaudior is taking a hot air balloon ride (there's a seat for the proprietor, of course; I just don't have anyone else there). To the right is the concession stand selling pinwheels and garden Zingoz (I wanted balloons there, too, but the Welcome balloons that come with each Webkinz don't go outside, darnit). In the back at right is a "stage" (the beach bench was the only big thing I found that would go outside) and some benches for watching the performance. There's a tower to survey the countryside and in the left corner the judging area for the flowers and the pumpkins (guess which pumpkin will win! LOL). The sandsculpture Ws are supposed to be the fairground gates.

Gaudior at the fairground