Just a Little Bit Closer

OUCH! We entered the contest Monday morning with some confidence. Now, according to a post I saw, both our answers were off by one item. Oh, well, it was still fun and that was the important part. I noticed some people complaining about how hard the clues were. But it's a contest to show your powers of deduction. Why would you expect it to be easy? Everything can't be handed out in such a simplified manner that there's no challenge to the thing.

In any case, in the three days after my post I managed to amass two more gems. Now I just need two for a Crown of Wonder. It's really little good: like a regular hat, you can't display it...a pet can only wear it or you can put it into a cupboard or chest for storage. I wish they'd make hat racks on which you could display hats (or crowns)!