"Be Wery Quiet, I'm Hunting Clydesdales..."

NO Clydesdales yet at Love Street, Hallmark, or Planet Me, a small shop in the Smyrna Village. I did buy a few packages of cards. Mostly I seem to get Kinzcash, which is fine with me. I have also received some medieval furniture, which I put into my game room, and a Webkinz studio.

The Webkinz studio is a blast. They give you two generic actors (a boy dog and a girl cat) and a grassy background. You can buy other sets like the deck of a pirate ship, a haunted house, the surface of the moon, a fairy castle, etc. and appropriate actors to go with them, including a "Froggenstein" and a good and a bad fairy from the Tulip Trouble game. Then you pick a particular setting, a time of day, and two actors, and in fifteen scenes create a story. I've only tried one, which involved a brave knight encountering a featherheaded young miss who turned out to be Paris Hilton transported in time. :-)