Cry Havoc!

AT the end of May GANZ announced on the site that they have released a stuffed Clydesdale. This is a really adorable horse and I'd love to have it. A friend of ours owns three horses, including a Clydesdale mare named Emily, so when I do find one, Emily will be her name.

We stopped at Love Street, but it's still on order (we'd already asked at the beginning of the month).

Despite the fact that we have only been Webkinz users for a month, I've already started to wonder what we will do when our year's membership is up and have wondered if it would be prudent to buy a Webkinz and save it, since buying another is the only way to extend your account.

Love Street had restocked their assortment, so I looked it over. I'd been toying with buying a unicorn, but only the Lil Kinz unicorn figure was left. (There are two types of Webkinz. The regular size is eight inches. There is a smaller, cheaper six inch version called a Lil Kinz.) The only problem was that I spotted the Lil Kinz chihuahua at the same time. I don't like the regular size Webkinz chihuahua at all; they have emphasized the bumps on its brow so much that it looks deformed. The Lil Kinz version, however, is quite attractive.

So I ended up purchasing both, but don't intend to "run" them until I need a renewal animal.

We also tried a little gift shop near the Vinings Kroger. They did have the two newest animals in, the husky dog and the raccoon. The husky is rather handsome and when James expressed an interest in it, I bought it for him as a late Father's Day gift (or maybe an early birthday gift, whatever). So now he has an animal to save for renewal purposes, too.

He's already named it Havoc.