Garden Maven

I'VE developed into quite a virtual gardener; of course, it helps that it takes about 10-15 minutes to tend it and the crops replant themselves. :-) I am now regularly selling produce back to the W Shop.

Last week I bought another yard and have planted more crops, so I'm not breaking even yet. As the saying goes, you must spend money to make money.

I know this is Shockwave Flash, but I don't know exactly what program is used to make all this move, grow, etc. I think it's fascinating, however, that they can do it, and we can see "plants" in stages of "growth," like this.

crops

In close up like this, the weeds are even identifiable as dandelions, a nice touch!

In this screen cap you can see the different stages of the tomato from seedling to flowering plant to juvenile fruits and thence to the ripe ones; they look just like the tomatoes that used to grow in our backyard and especially in my Papá's back yard.

crops

People are chatting about other crops they could come out with, like potatoes and other berries; folks have suggested fruit trees as well, like apple, orange, and pear. I'd love to have an orchard to go along with my garden!