Incorrigible

APPARENTLY I keep "incorriging" myself. :-)

I stopped by Love Street yesterday for a few more packs of cards and purchased a Lil Kinz gray and white cat. I admit I had an ulterior motive. I have an exercise room in my online rooms which has two treadmills in it. I wanted a trampoline for the room, but the only trampoline sold works outside only.

But I'd seen an indoor trampoline the couple of times I ventured into the clubhouse. It was in the shape of a cat. I did some research and discovered the cat trampoline comes with the grey and white cat.

MinervaSince they don't have a grey tabby cat, I figured she was the next best thing and named her Minerva, after Professor McGonagall, and brought her to the Harry Potter gathering at Barnes & Noble last night. (I had briefly entertained the idea of cobbling up a Molly Weasley outfit and probably would have if this had been my Friday off, but there was too much work to do yesterday to mess around. I think with my float, my dark stockings and sensible shoes, a shawl and my hair fluffed up I could have done a passable Molly; I could even use my "Italian mommy voice" to give it some verisimilitude. The cat as "familiar" made a weak substitute.)

I notice that none of the Webkinz cats, not regular sized or Lil Kinz, have very big ears. The poor things look almost like Scottish fold cats! So I took my scissors and trimmed some of the fur away from the front of Minerva's ears so you can see more of the pink interior.