Catching Snowflakes With A Mouse

WINTERFEST has arrived; in fact it apparently arrived early in the Asian time zones that they now have. It looks like they are giving out all of last year's Winterfest prizes except for one, which I am happy about because I really want the snowflake sweater. I have the snowflake toque and the new parka, but am crossing my fingers for the sweater.

The snowflakes seem to have been reset from last year's six-minute intervals like the leaves in the fall festival and the goo-goo berries. They are coming in multiples of two; I've gotten one in the most recent catching session in six minutes and then the rest in four minutes. I think this makes the odds better in getting more "stuff.

Since I have a duplicate pig I'm seriously thinking about a second account. Most of the Webkinz World superusers have at least two account. Some started out as parents taking care of their kids' accounts and then starting one for themselves and finally taking over their kids' accounts. Most of the kids seem to play with it as Ganz probably intended; the adults have the collecting fever and the trading fever.

Me, I just want enough icicle trees to do a faux winter park. :-) (Actually I have a faux winter park, but no trees for it. Trees in pots are better than nothing.)

Where else could you decorate rooms for so little cash input?