The Swift Crackle of Fall Festivals

LEAF collection continues. I missed a total of four yesterday, which was very frustrating. I am dying to do a fall cottage and fall field despite the limitations on Webkinz World, like no fall-colored trees. I think I can achieve my goal with enough wheat sheaves and potted elm trees (although the elms will not go outside) and some creativity, but I keep getting apple cider and toques. No help. The elms seem to be rare, although James managed to amass five so far. I haven't even gotten one yet; the elm I have was a gift from him.

Yesterday was quite funny because I spent a total of 90 minutes playing games with only one leaf spotted. Then about 10:50, I logged on to bowl a few games. For every game I got a leaf, for a total of three, bang-bang-bang one after the other. Amazing!